Here’s a nice and light spinach salad that you can enjoy on a hot sunny day!
- 4 or more cups spinach or other mixed greens
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 small red onion (cut into thin rings)
- 1 or more garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (raw)
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbled bacon (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Sliced cucumbers, optional
- Avocado slices, optional
- 1 cup cooked chicken or turkey
Assemble the ingredients as desired and mix with the dressing below. Enjoy!